An updated version of UUSOP-07: Deviations - Documentation and Reporting will be released in December 2023 for immediate implementation. The FDA has recently been observed to issue 483 letters to investigators that have deviated from the IRE-approved protocol with what is referred to as "sponsor approval."...
- USOP-04 (Investigator Responsibilities) updated with guidance on master Adverse Events (AE) and Deviation logs
- UUSOP-05 (Delegation of Authority) updated to include guidance for key personnel role changes
- UUSOP-08 (Informed Consent) updated with guidance for documenting informed consent in the participant’s medical record
- New! UUSOP-11 (Investigational New Drug Application in FDA-Regulated Research) released
- New! UUSOP-12 (Investigational Device Exemption Applications in FDA-Regulated Research) released